Anna Kournikova Is Skinny & Frail But She’s No Nicole

Anna Kournikova Skinny Pictures Anna Kournikova Skinny Pictures

Let’s be serious here for a sec. Sure, Anna Kournikova was a joy to look at when she played tennis, but she really wasn’t all that good. I guess you could say her skill was limited, or perhaps she just wasn’t hungry enough to be the best. Well from the looks of her now, I’d say she’s not only hungry, she’s starving! I can understand that she isn’t in game shape anymore, and that muscle fades away, but I clearly remember a much more attractive retired Anna, as seen here. Now she’s looking more like a marathon runner at the top of her game rather than a hot tennis player who never had any game to begin with. In any case, I still think she’s a babe and would love to have my way with her. She looks so frail though. I’d hope nothing fractures.

Anna Kournikova Skinny Pictures Anna Kournikova Skinny Pictures Anna Kournikova Skinny Pictures Anna Kournikova Skinny Pictures

Anna Kournikova Skinny Pictures Anna Kournikova Skinny Pictures Anna Kournikova Skinny Pictures Anna Kournikova Skinny Pictures

Bisnis Network Marketing Paling Spektakuler

===> www.DT88-Network.Info <===

Related Articles: